6 month brand mentorship program
Welcome to the Coaching Club access page! If you have not yet applied to join, please go here.
The 6 month brand mentorship program gives you access to:
- All THR3EFOLD Online Brand Courses (Pitch Press, Marketing & Branding Basics, Crush Crowdfunding, Rock Retailers)
- Private Slack Channel for constant access to THR3EFOLD's founder for feedback and her personal network
- Weekly Coaching Calls with Industry experts
This program will go through all the areas you need to establish a strong foundation to grow your brand.
Get started now!
Coaching Club calendar:
- Month 1 - Production, Development, Design
- Month 2 - Define Your Customer, Clarify Your Message, Create Brand Guide
- Month 3 - Blog, Social Media, and Email Marketing Strategy, and Getting Ready for Holiday Season
- Month 4 - How To Write for Big Publications, Working with Influencers, Working with PR Agencies
- Month 5 - Finding Retailers, Pitching Buyers, Working with Showrooms, Prepping for Tradeshows
- Month 6 - Securing investor funding, Crowdfunding, Industry Resources and Grants
"On a tight startup budget, I spent money on services from reputable companies that seemed promising but the results were disappointing. Who to trust? THR3EFOLD. They taught me how to get exposure, delivered practical advice, and introduced me to invaluable tools! They de-mystify the process of building your brand. If you’re debating whether or not to engage THR3EFOLD’s services I have advice: Do it. Now. Thank me later."
- Sandra Marlowe, Founder, Baqua
Guest Mentors include:
- Alden Wicker, Ecocult - Learn how to reach out to influencers and how to start guest writing for big publications
- Linda Patentas, BRAC USA - Manufacturing abroad basics, cultural differences to expect, and avoiding colonialism
- Ellen Newsome, Production Consultant - Small scale manufacturing and working with artisans in South America
- CFDA (Council for Fashion Designers of America) - Learn the resources and grants available to you to grow your business
- Lindy Fox, Design and Production professional - Learn everything about design, development, and production from an industry veteran who has worked for J.Crew, Bonobos, Tory Burch, Nautica, and her own private label.
- More to come!
Frequently Asked Questions
"THR3EFOLD's guidance has been critical in the early stages of our startup. The courses have been crucial to helping us break down business problems into steps that make sense for us."
- Virginia Newton, Co-Founder, Kaftan Life